AIM
d3oph0bus

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

fun

it was quite fun to mess around with this, and I like the newgrounds style stuff. Good job.

(my accounts 56.73)

Gravoor 4 Gravoor 4

Fun game.

It was quite fun, actually. The graphics were pretty simple, but they were still good. The sound fit the game nicely. I thought the follow the mouse concept was a good idea, too. Overall, great game.

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

awesome!

I loved it! I had alot of fun playing, I still am! I am not very good, I keep getting bankrupted, but I still have fun. The graphics were great, and so was the coding. The concept was very very fun too. Good luck, I hope it does well!

Armor Games Snowball Armor Games Snowball

quite a fun game

I didn't really notice it getting bigger until the second time I played. Its pretty easy at first, but by the time you are going fast its pretty hard. I played for a while, then I hit a little cabin, lol. Good job!

Ultimate Down Ultimate Down

Great game.

I really enjoyed playing it, it was quite fun. I see that last reveiw got confused though, to play you have to click enter when the arrow is on the play button.

Nimian Flyer Legends Nimian Flyer Legends

absolutely amazing.

The graphics looked so realistic, it was like actually flying. This game is extremely fun, and the way the camera moves makes it look very very cool. Sometimes the graphics looked a bit blurry, but other then that, it was great!

Serious Santa Serious Santa

Sweeeet.

I had alot of fun playing it, it was very addicting, and had a funny concept. Good job, and keep up the good work!

360 Supreme Catcher 360 Supreme Catcher

addicting as hell.

Great game, extremely addicting. The white circle that shot out was sort of annoying though. I wish I could write a helpful reveiw, but I don't know anything about coding games, so there.

-Rslegend

Ball Revamped 4 Ball Revamped 4

Addicting.

Very addicting and funs, hmm..lets see, I think I will give a proper reveiw.

Graphics-Well, its not like theres extremely well drawn art, but the graphics were really good. I mean visuals and effects, and everything looked very futuristic. The graphics were above average definetly.

style-Ok, I have never known what style really is, but my interpretation is sort of originality. While this kind of game has been done before, this is the top tier of them. The concept isn't terribly original, but all the game play is great.

Sound-I really enjoyed listening to the music, and it made it more fun to play. Sometimes I got a bit annoyed at the little *beep* the ball makes when it hits something, but that doesn't matter.

Violence-No violence, but I am not really one for gore and blood anyway.

Interactivity-I gave this a seven just because all games are sort of interactive. At least you can control the ball.

humor-Nothing funny, and I don't think you intended it to be that way. Unless there was some funny cutscene at the end, I didn't beat all the levels.

Overall a very fun and addicting game. 5/5!

The Portal Guardian The Portal Guardian

good game.

I was amazed that it was blammed before, even if there was a small glitch. its a fun game.

Inglor responds:

it wasn't blammed, I asked for it to be removed, just so you know.

I'm glad you liked it sir